Saturday, May 22, 2010


The overall pass percentage of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 board exams saw a drop of 1.13 percent. The board results were declared in Delhi, Guwahati and Allahabad.The overall pass percentage was 79.87 percent compared to 81 percent last year.The pass percentage for girls was 85.28 percent, compared to 75.90 percent for boys.The results, which were uploaded on the board's website were declared for the three zones at 8 am. In Ajmer, Chennai and Panchkula regions, the results were declared on Wednesday.The overall pass percentage was the highest in Chennai - 92.12 percent.The pass percentage for regular students was 81.95 percent while it was 41.99 percent for those who studied through correspondence.This year, 699,129 students - 408,367 boys and 290,762 girls - took the Class 12 board exams in the country and abroad.

No comments: