Friday, June 01, 2007

Ayush Ruia

Ayush Ruia, a resident of Kolkata, got 592 rank in IIT-JEE exam this year and topped AIEEE B.Arch exam. “Though the success was a sure shot, it never came to my mind to get the first rank in AIEEE. I simply could not believe my eyes and checked my results three times,” said Ayush. Hailing from the family of engineers, he considers his father and elder brother as his role model. “Private tutors, who taught me at senior secondary level, guided me well to get through competitive exams. As physics is my favourite subject, I always wanted to study in IIT. I never missed any chance to collect information about IIT-JEE through books. For AIEEE, I thoroughly studied NCERT books,” said the young talent from Kolkata. He draws moral support from his mother, who is a home-maker. A great fan of table tennis and action movies, Ayush always wanted to carve a niche for his parents’ sake. “The first rank in B Arch category in AIEEE made me and my parents popular like a celebrity among my relatives and friends,” said Ayush, who believes in focussed study.

No comments: