Friday, June 08, 2007

CBSE medical topper

Savinay kapur of DPS( RK Puram) stood first in CBSE medical entrance examination 2007.Savinay also topped the Delhi Pre-Medical Test ( DPMT ) this year.He ranked 20th in IIT-JEE.His father ,Dr. Prem Kapur ,a medical superintendent in private hospital, has left it to his sonto make his own choice for higher studies.Pegrabab Singh of Chandigarh stood second in the exam.Kaustav Mazumdar of DPS ( Vasant Kunj) secured the third rank in the merit list.He has decided to be neuro –surgeon.

1 comment:

genius said...

hi!i m Isha.I know Savinay Kapoor as my senior. He,s my inspiration as I,too,am studying hard to get a good rank in my medical entrance 2008
Savinay bhaiya ,all the best for your future!
Can u please tell which book did u study for various subjects?