Monday, June 02, 2008


DU MET ,an entrance conducted by DU for the three medical colleges affiliated to the university — Maulana Azad Medical College, Lady Hardinge Medical college and the University College of Medical Sciences. With 85% of the seats reserved for Delhi students, it's an important test on the academic calendar of city students.The test is conducted for around 450 seats in the three colleges. The remaining 15% of seats is for students from the rest of the country, who qualify through an entrance conducted by AIIMS.last year, the number of seats available were 410, but with both central university affiliated colleges — Lady Hardinge and UCMS — increasing seats for OBC reservation, the numbers have gone up. Tejas Suri topped the exam.Aviral Gupta and Kunal Chandra also secured second and third ranks.

No comments: